Accident Repairs Chatham
Ten Useful Things You Should Know About Accident Repairs
Click here to see our gallery with samples of work carried out.
- Your car is the second largest investment you're likely to make. Preserve its value and your safety by having it repaired professionally.
- Never drive a car that could be unsafe because of damages.
- Always try to get the other parties insurance details.
- You are not required by law to obtain more than one estimate.
- You have the right to go to the bodyshop of your choice. Your insurance company cannot require you to go to a particular one.
- Differences in repair estimates are common. A lower estimate may not include all necessary work. If you're not sure why one estimate is different from another you've received, ask the bodyshop manager.
- Choose a bodyshop that has the desired equipment to effect a quality repair, i.e. low bake oven, jig facilities.
- Ask if the bodyshop will be using genuine manufacturer (OEM) replacement parts.
Ask if the shop offers a repair warranty.
- Let the bodyshop you choose help you negotiate your claim with the insurance company.
- Here at Lordswood Motorist Centre Ltd we have all the facilities to repair damage to all makes and models.
We deal all the major insurance companies and will be more than happy to process your claims.
We utilize a LOW BAKE OVEN AND FULL JIG FACILITIES including laser aligning equipment.
Recently we have become more involved with complete body resprays and major work involving body kits and the use of the latest colour shifting paints. Please call in for a quote to have your body kit fiited and painted whether it is just a spoiler or a complete kit.
Courtesy cars are available to our body shop customers over the age of 21 years.